Notes for visitors
To contain the pandemic, we ask all visitors to observe the following rules of conduct when entering the company premises:
- Please waive from shaking hands in greeting and thoroughly disinfect your hands using the dispenser provided in the entrance area.
- The use of mouth and nose cover (mask) is compulsory for the entire duration of your visit. Unless you have a personal one, you will be provided with such a mask.
- Personal registration is required. This is used to track possible chains of infection. With your signature on the form handed over by the reception staff, you confirm that you have not knowingly been in contact with SARS-CoV2 ("Coronavirus") infected persons in the past 14 days and that you have not arrived from risk areas. All information is recorded and treated in compliance with data protection regulations.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 to 2 meters from our employees during your visit and do not touch any objects or surfaces unnecessarily.
- Please use your own tools or writing implements.
The aforementioned measures apply until they are revoked.
Thank you for your understanding and support.